Filed under: Brilliant Randomness, politics, Uncategorized | Tags: America, Barack Obama, Bushisms, George W.Bush, President, Top 10
As George W. Bush leaves the White House soon his presidency will leave behind a legacy of Bushisms, the label given to his unique and often idiotic speaking style so in celebration of this occasion I’ve decided to bring you all….
The Top 10 Classic Bushisms!
10) “Throughout our history, the words of the Declaration have inspired immigrants from around the world to set sail to our shores. These immigrants have helped transform 13 small colonies into a great and growing nation of more than 300 people. “
July 4, 2008 in Virginia.
9) “Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?”
January 2000, during a campaign event in South Carolina.
8.) “There’s an old saying in Tennessee — I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can’t get fooled again.”
September 17, 2002, in Nashville, Tenn.
7) “Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.”
August 5, 2004, at the signing ceremony for a defense spending bill.
6) “Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many OB/GYNs aren’t able to practice their love with women all across this country.”
September 6, 2004, at a rally in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
5) “Our most abundant energy source is coal. We have enough coal to last for 250 years, yet coal also prevents an environmental challenge.” April 20, 2005, in Washington.
4) “We look forward to hearing your vision, so we can more better do our job.”
September 20, 2005, in Gulfport, Miss.
3) “Make no mistake about it, I understand how tough it is, sir. I talk to families who die.”
December 7, 2006, in a joint appearance with British Prime Minister Tony Blair.
2) “The fact that they purchased the machine meant somebody had to make the machine. And when somebody makes a machine, it means there’s jobs at the machine-making place.”
May 27, 2008, in Mesa, Arizona
And Last but not least…
1) “Thank you, Your Holiness. Awesome speech.”
April 16, 2008, at a ceremony welcoming Pope Benedict XVI to the White House.
And just cause it always sounds funnier in person …
Gotta love his very large lack of eloquence! lol
Oh well…Goodbye Mr. Bush! And Good Luck Mr. Obama! Atleast we all know your words have the power to inspire rather then become the cream of the crop of American Idiocy!
Please Comment below, I wanna know what your favorite Bushism was!
Peace my Lovelies!
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment